Help Us With Our Current Collaboration
Every so often, we offer a collaboration for others to help out on. Community ties are a wonderful thing, especially in the blogging world. So here at Lifelong Vagabonds we love to help our fellow adventurers by offering numerous backlinks to their social networks, home page, and any other relevant posts on their own blog. Our current collaboration is: How We Overcame Our Travel Fears
- Description: What were you afraid of when you first thought about traveling afar and then how were they put to rest when you finally started traveling? For instance, I was afraid of getting into a dangerous situation due to my own ignorance.
- Sentence Count: 150-250 words
- Photo Size: 750px wide minimum - travel photo
- Deadline: Currently Ongoing
- Posting Date: 3 Days After Closing
- Contact: message us on Facebook or email us at lifelongvagabondsREMOVE@gmailREMOVE.com
- Link to all social media accounts and your blog or a specific and relevant post.
Have Us Write For You
Lifelong Vagabonds mostly focuses on publishing travel related articles. However, this doesn't mean that we can't write about a different genre for you, so if you like our writing style and want to work with a professional, then please contact us at lifelongvagabondREMOVE@gmailREMOVE.com You can read a few of our guest posts at:
- Learning to Love Vegetables: By an Avid Vegetable Hater
- A to Z of Europe’s Cities: G is for… Granada!
- Saving Koalas in Port Macquarie
Get Your Hostel Honestly Reviewed By Us
When we review your hostel, we won't just take into account our personal opinions. We won't let one bad apple ruin the bunch so to speak so that our reviews will never be negatively biased simply because of a bad neighbor, an unclean bathroom at 2am, or an uncomfortable bed. The way we can guarantee a completely honest review is by breaking each of our stays into different categories: reception, bathroom, bedroom, living room/common room, wifi, cleanliness, staff attitude, location, and value. You can read a few of our honest hostel reviews at:
Looking forward to working with you. (: